Best Body Shops

burt

Hi,

I am looking for a body shop to fit a veilside fortune kit to a Mazda RX7. Can anyone recommend any bodyshops in the uk which are good enough to carry out a job like that to a high standard?

Thanks

Welcome to TorqueCars - good to have you with us my friend.

Xquisite automotive have turned out some consistantly high quality cars and have loads of mag features.

thanks for the welcome. I stay in Aberdeen but would be willing to travel to england or wales if there was a good body shopdown there.

There's good bodyshops everywhere. You'll be able to find one local if you ask around enough. I know of a few excellent ones down here but fitting a genuine Veilside bodykit is a fairly simple job tbh. Me and my old man fitted a Veilside kit to his Supra and they made the final touches and it went in for a full respray. That's Dragon Art by me and they did a cracking job. They do a lot of van and airbrushing work.

I spoke with Xquisite today, I had a look at some of their work and it looks really good.

Here's what it should look like when its finished:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3030/3000581832_f1bb237b05.jpg

Alright buddy your post got stuck in the moderation queue as you need 10 posts to be able to upload pics and links. I've approved it for you buddy.;)
Have a wander round the forum and get posting. You'll soon hit 10 mate.:D

Are you going for the split rear screen as well? Is that the colour scheme you are going for as well?

You will not be dissapointed by Xquisites work - they really are one of the best.