Best Body Kit Ever!

Puntopimp

Track Warrior
Car
1.8 TDCI Ford S-Max
I thought I'd seen everything! Forgive me if this has already been shown to you all...... But Seriously WTH?

610b6efd5a0754a89db05f9897aad07e.jpg

Reactions: Loz
if i'm not mistaken, would that be the 6R4 kit? albeit badly affixed?

laughable, you wouldn't use a car in that state? would you? to be fair i can't say all that much after my efforts with the mondeo... I'll see if i can find a picture...

at the time of posting this, Loz's post was not there... :) just to clarify!

It brought a Tear to my eye that someone has stood in front of that and thought its the best car they have ever seen and even took a snap of it! I mean Come on!

It's always the way, you wait for your mates to tell you NO! but everyone stays silent so you carry on :sad2::lol:

Barry Boys

I must admit I dont like the way they rip people to pieces just because they have "modified" thrie cars but.......... Some of the stuff people do deserves redicule...

And yes the 6R4 was a Barry Boys pic in their Shed Of The Week section

There are farrr worse bodykits that that about.

At least it has a train of thoughtbehind it

R u Serious?

I have a train of thought of having a jet engine attached to my car doesn't make it a good idea this motor looks like its had cardboard attached to it

Massive epic fail from the owner

@Claymore

your not wrong mate the 6r4 is a world beater!

R u Serious?

I have a train of thought of having a jet engine attached to my car doesn't make it a good idea this motor looks like its had cardboard attached to it

Massive epic fail from the owner

@Claymore

your not wrong mate the 6r4 is a world beater!

Oh dear read the post

Its a metro .........and he has tried to put a metro 6r kit on (or something pretty close. )

That is slightly different to putting a jet engine in a car (which is of course a fine idea.......
I wonder if I could get one in the back of the stagea