beginner

blaszak11

Car
accord executive2.0
hi guys..im driving 2003 honda executive 2.0 iVTEC.. recently i thougt about doing something about my car - and here is a problem - im beginner in car tuning and i dont really know where to find some shops or garage where i can find parts and tools to start my tuning story. i was looking on internet but couldnt find anything.. im from bristol so if some of you guys have info about shops in this area i would be very thankfull... cheers

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own very special project!

Enjoy! :)

hi guys..im driving 2003 honda executive 2.0 iVTEC.. recently i thougt about doing something about my car - and here is a problem - im beginner in car tuning and i dont really know where to find some shops or garage where i can find parts and tools to start my tuning story. i was looking on internet but couldnt find anything.. im from bristol so if some of you guys have info about shops in this area i would be very thankfull... cheers

Hello and welcome mate! What exactly is it you want to do? I also know of Redish Motorsport down there. They mostly do track cars|BMWs but I'm sure they could sort you out with fitting stuff.

hello..first thing i'd like to do with my honda is probably induction kit and exhaust system i want to install.. and then after some time maybe some nice body work . thank you for pointing me in the right direction...take care

hello..first thing i'd like to do with my honda is probably induction kit and exhaust system i want to install.. and then after some time maybe some nice body work . thank you for pointing me in the right direction...take care

The induction kits of Honda's are generally quite good, but if you want to do it just for the learning curve then make sure you use both a heat shield and a cold air feed. The heatshield will prevent 'heatsoak'. This is where warm air is sucked in causing power loss. The cold air feed will make sure the engine gets plenty of oxygen and increase power.

Exhaust wise you can spend lots of money. I had a Greddy system on my Civic and it gave a nice 'Jap' sound, looked good and was made well. What you get will depend on budget. The Greddy I got sold for £600 brand new.

Hi Im going to follow your posts with interest as Im in exactly the same position...once its through its MOT Im thinking of induction kit.for starters...Isnt it a great car though? Its such a feelgood ride. Happy driving!!