Beer or fuel

What an obscure question.

I suppose enough fuel for the car so I can earn enough money to buy the beer.

It brings a whole new meaning to Benefit In Kind taxation.

Company Beer Card anyone?

hmmmmmmmmmmm now it all depends on how much fuel is in car already, i mean if car is running on empty then i wouldnt have enough to go get beer (or vodka in my case) so would need to compromise and put half in tank and just get a smaller bottle of vodka lol

What context are we in?
is it a monday night or a saturday night?
is it raining or sunny?
how much money you got?

now my explanation, i would put petrol in my car and do the running on the friday night taking all the drunk people home and charging petrol money, exceeding what i put in in the first place.I put £20 quid in and have £30 by the end of friday i now put the extra £10 in as petrol and have the original £20 to spend on alcohol. I have half a tank of petrol and a good saturday night, what more could you ask for?;)

Good reasoning.The only problem is that if you take more money from the passengers than you spend in fuel whilst running them about then you should register yourself and your car for hire and reward purposes.

hmmm, beer or fuel.

well...... really... in all honesty... would say fuel.

but then again, how much money are we talking here?

As I can get about 170 miles out of a tank if I take it easy, and that only costs 13 pound for V power.

insidentally, HDI you use V power dont you?
as you can get a Shell reward card and get money back from your fuel.
now I know its not 'that' much, but at the end of the day its free money.

hmmm, beer or fuel.

As I can get about 170 miles out of a tank if I take it easy, and that only costs 13 pound for V power.

I think I read somewhere that Shell do a cashback credit card that give more cashback on purchased from their Petrol stations.

I thought I'd make this thread deliberately vague and just see what sort of responses we get. I looks like we rate consmption of beer a little lower than a good drive in the car.

What about a choice between an hour in the pub with your mates or an hour on an open road on a sunny day (with no traffic Herb;)).

i make sure i have enough for both. car gets filled to brim every week and i have enough to go out for a couple.
and if not theres always the drinks cabnet thats full to bursting with stuff mainly morgens vodka and wine ( need alot of drink beforehand to drink vodka )

as for sunny drink or pub, pub always wins then. your never going to have a sunny day with noone on the road but sitting relaxing in the beer garden ...

hmmm, beer or fuel.

I use BP Ultimate Diesel at the moment. They have a loyalty card scheme (Nectar) but I always seem to lose the vouchers or cards themselves

You all need to learn a little from the States. We make moonshine which can be used for drink or fuel. All you gotta do is have the car set up for alcohol and your set. What you don't put in the tank you can drink and vice versa. Problem solved.:lol: