Been a while so thought i'd drop in a say hi ;)

BAD63R

Authorised Trader
Car
MG TF135
Been a good time since I was last about on here! Hope everyone is doing well and that you had a good Christmas and new year :)

Been very busy of late and am currently running a camping and touring place in north cornwall which is probably why I haven't been on of late.

Still doing to usual to my current car which is by far my most fave car i've had hehe (and I dont have the scooby anymore ;) )

Look forward to speaking to you all.

Regards, BAD63R ;)

All good here. Sounds like you will be busy for a while, once we have some decent weather! So what are you running now? Something sensible? :blink1:

Kind of lol. The Subaru was a money pit and wouldn't recommend anyone to have one unless you got more money than sense so had to get rid of it. So 2 is enough for me thank you lol.

Currently, i've gone back to what I know and love and have a ex-press car in the form of a very very very tidy 1999 pre facelift Vectra GSI but with a massive difference.

Didn't take me long but the engine was the first to come out as the 192bhp 2.5 V6 was NOT good enough. So I have personally enlarged, ported and polished heads, all of the inlet system has been enlarged, ported and polished, full exhaust system including the manifolds, with 150cel sports cat, fuel piump, injectors, fuel pressure reg, 4 x fast roads cams with venier pullies, lightweight flywheel, race tuned ECU (done in Birmingham at a touring car company), uprated filter with cold ram feed from the bumper. Currently running 236bhp naturally asperated. Next on the list and this will pretty much complete the car, is to get a 3.2 V6 and fit the bottome end of that and should then see way past the 250bhp with another mapping session in birmingham.

Thats just the engine alone. I've fitted brembo grooved and dimpled disks, coilovers, poly bushes everywhere, cambre adjustment kit, uprated adjustable whiteline rear antiroll bar. There is so so so so much to list of all the stuff done to it but heres a couple of shots of the old girl...

P1020109.jpg

P1020112.jpg

P1020107.jpg

Liking that! Top work done. I do miss my V6 Calibra at times. An old colleague of mine did the 3.2 conversion to his Calibra and that was running a reputed blueprinted ex-Police lump. Went very well but ruined it with a shoite bodykit!

Welcome back, good to hear from you again. Nice to see you're still up to your old tricks I bet life is never dull in your household ;)

Cheers guys ;)

Well considering the engine was rebuilt with the ported and polished items only a week ago, the misses is very happy that there isn't a constant screaming sound with me ripping metal apart with the drimmel lol. Gone through about 60 stone disks to do the work i've done.

I'll pop a build thread up of the stuff i've done from beginning to end if peeps want to see it?

Just didn't want to dive straight back in with my new car type of thing like I used to and then disapear which I most likely wont this time ;)

Ok no worries ;) It will take me a while as theres loads of progress pics but i'll get one up at some point today :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back