BB Tablet vs In-Dash DVD or Computer 4 My 350z

Ellionaire

Car
''04 350Z
Hi Guys

Wanted to know which one of the following would give me the most functional media format to install in my car.

BB Tablet : Internet access, BBM, FB, plus the ability to load movies and music as I please. (But what else)

In-Dash DVD: Normal functions of our everyday modern radio. (Damaged DVD and CD)

In-Dash PC: This I really don't know what it does but seems to look good in the movies. (Can anyone explain what they really do with the PC other than special effects of pistons moving pictures)

Thanks

Can anybody tell me more about building an In-Dash On Board Computer. I have seen some pictures about how they are fitted but where and how to get info on this

hey mate if you click on my signature then you will see a in dash computer.

mines allowed me
music (320gb harddisc which windows only took up 600mb)
video
gps
internet but i never fitted a dongle, was going to tether it through my BB but vodaphone dont allow it.
diagnostics - allowed real time diagnostics.

the only issue i had was i never connected up the internet or the radio

Thanks for the response bud!

I can't seem to see the picture you talking about, just a engine and diablo.

Love to get a little more details because every one I have spoken to has not done this here in SA. The sound shop have not even heard of it yet.

I was wondering if a person could connect the In-Dash computer to a tablet which could give a person the internet connection.

I am having my first feature film shoot next year and my car will be used in the movie. I just want to give the car a great look that is a possible build for the guy in the street.

Thanks again

For the ultimate flexibility then the custom PC is the way to go here. I think PG's thread covers all of the basics.

Thanks!

I did get to read what you posted and was very informative. I like the progress he shows as he goes along. I will start post my progress of my project.