Bargain Audi R8 but there's a catch

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Found this little bargain whilst looking for an A3, it seems to be a bargain but there is a catch as you can see from the picture.

Attachments

• r8.jpg
    r8.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 16
I'd buy it (if I wanted one) infact I'm surprised that isn't a more popular colour

You could always wrap it properly for £2K of course

It's on Autotrader at the moment, if anyone is interested! It is a pink wrap - professionally done. I'm still wanting to know WHY?

Im currently in a situation where I have bought a house and I have been sent 400 miles away from where I live. I will be spending about 2 years there before moving back up to Elgin. As I stand, I can't afford to travel back up in the Volvo to my house every other week end, and pay to have the Evo on the road. I think the best thing is to sell her, wait a couple of years then get a new toy. Allong the lines of a Pulser or something daft like that. Don't get me wrong, I love my car, but I wont be able to afford to driver her for the next two years so whats the point? I don't want her to go to rack and ruin.

I can buy a half tidy pulser for about £2500 then strip it out and turn her into a hill climber. Ready for my return to Bonnie Scotland. My new job (a third line technician repairing components on an anti missile radar) is in Northallerton, North Yorkshire. I can't justafy the costs. :(

Like R8's, might buy one one day. A picture of one that is. A cheap one without a frame. In fact I will just print one.

Don't want pink though.

Ha ha! lol,

You fancy a wi trip upto Elgin by any chance? Evo will be going up for sale and I could do with a polish master to give some life back into the coat.

im actually up there in October for a mates wedding if you fancy waiting lol.

Dont think ill come onto the base however were staying at the hotel . shame been a few years since i was last at lossie, infact id have been somewhere around 2 or 3