B17 nightmare or a dream stock 1.8liter to a Super Sentra

Bone7

Car
2014 nissan sentra
Hey I'm new to this posting n I wanna speed things up but no turbo kits n options for a turbo kit for a B17 are next to none. I've always liked the sentra from the sharp squared late 80s look to the B17 we evolved into today but not much in the way of mods for it tho.

Any suggestions out there or is it in here?Wherever we are can anyone suggest or point me in the right direction to turn a humble sentra up a notch?

Ok maybe I should try to get into a more interesting vehicle. One with more vroom to grow into like the more popular wrx sti or civic si or even vw gti all of those have much more mod options more options.

I like all those cars and their options but I refuse to give up on my nissan or its potential of becoming the speed demon I hope it can eventually be or am I the only one who feels this way? #theloneB7teen

Fast road cams, and head work are the best thing to do on the B17. Have you looked into doing an engine swap? There are plenty of suitable donor cars out there and you could make something really interesting to drive, it depends on your budget really.

We also have a Sentra article now, it's quite new so you might not have spotted it yet.

HI there, just wanted to say I'd love to see this project in progress, please keep us informed.