Awkward moment No4

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
You have your work collegues and a customer in your car and you have a long jouurney ahead. You had a curry the night before, baked beans for breakfast with an egg on top and now you find yourself stuck in a car with someone you need to impress and people that will use every opportunity to embarass you in front of your boss. :?

You sense that you have an excess of wind building up down stairs and it is pretty likely you'll be releasing batches of it every 10 minutes - you know it is going to be Loud and you guarantee it will be smelly. :oops:

What would you do?

Or you claim to? :rolleyes: Isn't it funny how the woman of the house always smells the dog fart first? :wink: :lol:

Only messin.

I was in a situation lie this at my brothers wedding. We all decided to get an Indian take away the night before. We all had a tika as it is mild except for my bro and his mate who both went for a madras because it is hotter and they were "ard". After finishing my tikka, bro's mate announced that only after a couple of mouth fulls he couldn't eat it as it was too hot. Being that I was a loittloe larger'd up Ithought "bloody wimp, I'll eat it". so I did. The next day, at the wedding, I had to sit next to my nan in the church. :oops: Never again!

When in Chapel let it Rattle! Thats what I always say. You could always glare at someone and say was that you? You absolve yourself of all suspicion doing that! :wink:

fingers said:
Or you claim to? :rolleyes: Isn't it funny how the woman of the house always smells the dog fart first? :wink: :lol:

Only messin.

When me and buddy go to the car show in July she will have to go out the room when i go to toilet. I have been with my husband for 16 years now and still wont go to the toilet when he's in the house! Just ask Buddy she'll tell you how i am when it comes to these types of bodily functions!!!! :oops: