Autosport International show

kilby20

Car
N/A
as most of you know this weekend is the autosport international show at the nec in birmingham, just wondering if any of you lot are going; and if you're looking forward to anything in particular??:)

Yes, going on Thursday. I will be looking at dampers, buying some switches and collecting 2012 catalogues.

Thursday and Friday - Trade and Competition Licence holders
Saturday and Sunday - Losers and perverts :)

Thursday and Friday - Trade and Competition Licence holders
Saturday and Sunday - Losers and perverts :)

I had thought of popping along on Saturday but not now! - thanks OG :embarrest:

But I will see if I can blag a ticket for Friday with the other geeks ;)

No problem, only here to help :)

If you can get a ticket for Thursday, let me know and we could meet up for a beer.

No problem, only here to help :)

If you can get a ticket for Thursday, let me know and we could meet up for a beer.

Sounds marvellous OG but I'm off to quack central for some more poking and nuking tests on my head tomorrow, so I have asked some of my local garages to see if they can get hold of a ticket for Friday at least for me ;)

Oh, well, nearly worked :) Good luck on Thursday. If you get to the show on Friday, the Engineering Hall is worth a good look around.

Oh, well, nearly worked :) Good luck on Thursday. If you get to the show on Friday, the Engineering Hall is worth a good look around.

Cheers OG and the Engineering Hall sounds favourite for a visit as I am seeking some more inspiration for Project X.