Autosport International 2013

Well, I wasn't, as we have been for the last 4 years. However, the guy I am buying my full throttle gear changing kit from may be sharing the Elite Transmissions stand so it is temping to go up and haggle a show cash deal and discuss the system face to face. If he doesn't go I won't bother.

At the moment, no idea as it depends on when (and if) David from XoomSpeed attends the show. If he does it then depends on what day(s) he is there. As soon as i know I will let you know.

Are you thinking of going, Os?

Cheers Loz, it will be touch and go if I can make it there in the beast, it may have to be in the Audi :blink:

Those are my preferred days also. More interesting stands and less idiots dragging their bored girlfriends around.

One of the guys on the MX-5 forums works as an organiser for the show, in exchange for 5 minutes on the phone answering a questionaire I got two tickets on a day of my choice. :D

Some people have all the luck! Take plenty of pictures please Loz just in case I cannot make it ;)

One of the guys on the MX-5 forums works as an organiser for the show, in exchange for 5 minutes on the phone answering a questionaire I got two tickets on a day of my choice. :D

It's not what you know but who you know :)

Legally, either as a recognised auto trader, a competition licence holder, tickets from your college or university and probably other ways.

I may be able to get tickets from people I know who aren't going. A few years ago I was smuggled in. A guy came out and got his hand stamped, gave me his ticket and I went in with that and he went back in with his hand stamp. Unfortunately they have got wise to this wheeze :-(

I have managed to blag a ticket for Thursday so, unfortunately, we won't be able to meet up :-(

Change of plan, as usual. My full throttle man is going to be there on Friday/Saturday now so I am going on Friday. You still going on Friday, Loz? If so, why don't we exchange mobile numbers in a PM so we can meet for a beer?

Slight change of plan my end too! Apparently building tanks for the MOD takes precedence over fun things like car shows so my mate won't be going. :(
Os there's a ticket in the offing for you if its not too short notice.
Og, yep sounds good to me. :D I'll pm my number.

Last edited: