Audi R8 LED headlamp lights ?

issy

Car
golf 2.00gti
hi am kind of new 2 the site its the best on the website for the stuff keep up tha hard wrk.
am mate is thinkn of gettn these Audi r8 48 cm lights for his golf gti and putin them under his headlights
what do u think ? wil 48cm led lights cover 1 headlight ? thanks

LED-strip-light-1.jpg

make sure he puts a fuse and relay in line for them as i have heard of them melting the wiring and setting fire ok was when they just come out but still worth doing better be save then sorry

Take your time with fitting as well - a rushed job can look really gash. You might have to remove the bumper to wire them it. You also need to avoid wedging them in and raising your headlamp aim - it doesn't take much to be out!

hi am kind of new 2 the site its the best on the website for the stuff keep up tha hard wrk.
am mate is thinkn of gettn these Audi r8 48 cm lights for his golf gti and putin them under his headlights
what do u think ? wil 48cm led lights cover 1 headlight ? thanks

LED-strip-light-1.jpg

I don't know much about the LED's suffice to say people that have them on during the day time are retarded, lol. Plus that picture's of a Vauxhall Astra headlight isn't it?

On a useful note if you buy some angel eyes for it there is room within them to play said LED strip, that should make it easier. :)

yeah buy a spare set of standard lights and start with the hot gun to pull the lens apart.

got to admit they are starting to get very takky looking pretty much the same as the lexus lights and angel eyes

yes would take time and skill 2 fit them in the lamp
he gt thm fitted 2 days ago and one side of the car some of the LEDs have stopd workn then the full strip stopd wrkn well thts wht u gt 4 cheap stuff
he paid about £70 fittng and £15 for 2 48cm light strips, abut £85 4them 2 lst 2days, i thnk the rain must ov messd em up
lutonmatt maybe right tht tha wire may av meltd