Audi A4 TDi South west tuner wanted

matttaff

Car
audi a4 tdi
Hi Guys
I have a 2.0 TDI and am interested in getting some extra power. Does anyone know roughly the cost of this and where, I'm in the South West.

Cheers

I guess you are thinking of a remap? Where in the South West are you? Are you as far down as Cornwall or a bit more inland?

There are also some mobile remappers around. Let us know where you are and we'll give you some suggestions near to you as best we can.;)

Haven't got round to taking it to a rolling road. As it's a quattro, I need a 4x4 one. Think that it was about 180bhp before I had the turbo done. They remapped it again to account for the uprated turbo. Hopefully about 210bhp now. I also had the cylinders rebored as there was low compression on one of them. They say it's bored to the biggest it can go to so maybe this gives a bit more power aswell. Have to find a rolling road once it's run in after the rebuild. Only done 500 miles since that.

May be more than that but I'm being conservative about the power. Feels real quick compared to what it was though! What sort of power would you expect pgarner?