Audi A3 conversion

Cheers mate have
been working hard on this as I wanted it done and I did not want to leave it for to long or u start to loose interest so I will upload some more pics of the car over the weekend and again

Thanks for all the support I now have elsa so if anyone.needs help I will be more than happy to help

Audi98:bigsmile:

Cheers mate have been working hard on this as I wanted it done and I did not want to leave it for to long or u start to loose interest so I will upload some more pics of the car over the weekend and again

Thanks for all the support I now have elsa so if anyone.needs help I will be more than happy to help

Not quite sure why you think we would lose interest? some car projects on here have been going for over 15 years! It is merely a labour of love! look forward to seeing the pics :)

Please excuse me T9 man i meant me loosing interest mate. i do apologize for the confusion.

But anyway finally finished it today got it back home with no issues everything is working as it should i will post some pics later so to all can see.

Thanks for all the support.

Audi98:bigsmile::D

Hi all

ok so im gonna take some pics later when i go to football as it has a massive car park. May even post a link for a vid so you can see how she flys belive me she is purring like a kitten and when reved it has a beautiful sound.

Is it bad that im in love with my car all over again.

Thanks for all the support Guys please feel free to pm me if you need assitance with anything

I have indeed mate and the response is awesome hopefully some time next week off to Revo for a stage 2 map and it was the 180bhp engine not the 150 the guy who sold it to me must not have realized. But hey that is to my advantage.

yesterday when i was happily driving along minding my own business and a R32 08 plate pulled up behind me so iwas taking my time because of some slow driver then he moved out off the way as i put my foot to the floor the R32 was a spec in the rear view i could not believe it. he caught up to me at the lights and could not believe it was a standard 1.8 then i gave him the heart breaking news that it was in fact a turbo and he was devastated. it was fun though to see the look on his face when he asked is that a standard 1.8.

Thanks for all the support.

And yes it can be done in a weekend but if you have 2 young children a wife and a full time job it is hard to get enough hours in and when you get stuck in you then realize that you have to go to work and i hate the morning blues.
:bigsmile:

ok pics will be uploaded later.

I have now purchased a new shape front bumper with the single frame grill this will give it the more subtle approach and also i can get away with telling people that it is still a standard 1.8 lol :eek:

cant wait to get her remapped.

thanks for all the support throughout.

glad everythings sorted and its on te road mate!!!
for a stage 2 have you considered performance torque?? they are based in wombourne so not to far from brum there price for a stage 2 is
£325.00 - £495.00 dependant on mods
and the service includes

Road test
Engine diagnostics check
Pre Dyno power run
Performance Torque Software/remap upgrade
Post Dyno power run
Final road test

site here

i can personally recommend the company cause will (the owner;)) did my stage 1 & 2 maps and im more than happy with his software!!!

you dont need to take my word for it either search any VAG forum and p-torque has a very good reputation!!!;)

Cheers Herb i completely forgot about them i will be calling today to get some quotes.

does any one know what bar of boost vag engines run standard?

thanks for all the support

Audi98:D:D

Im back all just to let you all now i have vcds in the birmingham area so willing to help where i can. please message me will do my best to get back to you within the hour.