Audi a3 1.9tdi se black - full leather - s3 alloys (1998)

Audi A3 1.9 TDI SE Black 1998. The car is in great condition and looks fantastic with the full black leather interior and 17" S3 alloys. The car has done 180000 miles but dont let this put you off it still drives perfect and is a tdi with no knocks, bangs or leaks, It has 9 months mot and 2 months tax. Pulls strong in every gear. Commute to work 80miles in it every day, is a pleasure to drive and a comfortable place to be. Only purchased it a couple of months ago, as it was a good price and needed a car asap which was cheap to run to get me to work and back until my company car came through. The car has recently had a full service with brand new brake discs and pads. Digital Climate Control with Aircon, Electric windows, Electric mirros, Factory BOSE sound system upgrade, Remote Central Locking. The car is 110bhp and you will still get 45mpg with ease. Looking for £1695 ono. For pics see the pistonheads ad: http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1292053.htm Please contact me on k_javid@hotmail.com for further information

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back