Atheist's Mazda

Atheist

Wrench Pro
Car
Mazda 6 Sport 2.2D
Looking for hints and tips as I continue to personalise my 2010 MK2 Mazda 6 Sport 2.2D. So far I've managed to add:

Eibach lowering springs (-30mm from standard)
Custom stainless steel dual exhaust
DTUK performance chip - so she now pulls about 220 horses
50% complete internal illumination (blue)

Next steps are cosmetic: alloy refurbs and repaint, tinting to front windows / all lights, internal illumination to complete. When I win the lottery I'm looking to source JDM aftermarket front and rear bumpers and possibly sills. Maybe an intercooler?

Any other Mazda modders (or anyone else tbh) out there with advice?

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.
Sorry for my slow reply, I've been so busy behind the scenes on here lately I have some major catching up to do.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Turbo upgrades and custom remaps work really well. If you were impressed by the Tuning box, then a new turbo and remap will take you to the next level. Those DTUK units do seem to be quite well designed and built. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome. Liking the site a lot already. Ill keep adding the pics as things progress. Now to rob that bank!!! =)

I don't like just being a faceless name - is there a "mug shots of the owners" thread I should post in? Until such advice arrives, this is me....

Photo on 19-03-2013 at 22.11 #6.jpg

Hi and welcome to TC forums from me |B
Don't think we have a faces to names thread here.
JDM goodies are always fun to personalize your ride. Nissan has Nismo, Toyota has TRD who do Mazda have?

Hi and welcome to TC forums from me |B
Don't think we have a faces to names thread here.
JDM goodies are always fun to personalize your ride. Nissan has Nismo, Toyota has TRD who do Mazda have?

They have a few... K style, Ken Style (although these might be the same!), DAMD, Autoexe. Mazdaspeed used to be the official one but they havent produced an MPS / Mazdaspeed 6 since the MK2 came out in 2007/2008. That pissed me off as they were doing really well in the WTCC at the time and should have cashed in.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back