ASC audios Mazda RX7

im alex recently got quizzed by one of the guys at modded said i join up well hello every one
i run my own electronic s business doing car audio fitting and selling heres my beasty
rx2.jpg

right pic hevey had it out the garage today pretty much three things to do and some little stuff but here goes getting close to finish now

new rims

Photo001.jpg

jons lights painted a little

Photo003-1.jpg

more to shot blast and clean the mecs rewire and fit hids .

Photo005.jpg

Photo006-2.jpg

Photo007-3.jpg

Photo008-4.jpg

Photo009-4.jpg

Photo010-3.jpg

Photo011-2.jpg

Photo013-4.jpg

Photo014-4.jpg

Photo015-4.jpg

Wow - that's had a lot of work done. Nice. I thought you were going for Green? Does this mean you are back on the road?

Nice, in a sorta way its kinda good that it got keyed. specially when its turned out like that.

what colour is that ( dont anybody say blue ;) )

thanks for all the coments guys was going green wayne but found the greddy d1 colour code and couldnt resist
yes ben still bits to do best thing is the cars a home brew the only thing i havent done myself is spray it .
yes i suppose it worked out in the end the down side is thats the best part of thirty grand sat there now . dam i have the love of jdm and all things carbon
and sorry took so long to get the colour code im keeping it in my back pocket its a secret

Looking real good there. Love these cars and I am actually looking around for one here in Iceland but not many of them are here. Have heard about 3 and none of them are driveable but I know that the owner of one of them is rebuilding his

There are quite a few people reading this thread looking at the stats but we've not had any updates from you in a while any updates on this project - or have you moved on to another one?

What are your plans for the future?

Sold it . Guy broke it for parts and crushed the shell . I now drive a lexus is 200 a land cruiser and a lotus esprit v8 .

That's a sad end! This was one of a few project cars on here I have actually seen close up! :D

The Lotus Esprit sounds really cool. How long you owned that? What are they like to run?

Are you still running the car audio business?

After that rx7 I built this one

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1495353156040.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495353156040.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 3
  • FB_IMG_1495353162316.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495353162316.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 3
  • FB_IMG_1495353178580.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495353178580.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 3
  • FB_IMG_1495353188635.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495353188635.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 3
That looks stunning. Awesome.

Are you doing anything to the car, not that you need to of course. Are they cheap to run?

They are cheap to run but maintaining it can get expensive it all depends on the previous owner . They have a bad rep due to owners wanting a super car but fiesta money . They let the car slip away and then the next guy buys an unreliable wreck

Sounds like an amazing car. It deserves a careful owner like you buddy. Thanks for sharing the pictures, really appreciate it.

How long have you owned it for? Have there been any major issues with it since you've owned it?

Nice. You've done pretty well to get a good Lotus. I'm interested in hearing more about it if you get a chance to post up some info...