Are you Hot or Cold

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
When you are the driver what do you set the temperature to?

Some people like to be cool and keep to this even in winter.
Others like to be hot and crank the heat on in summer.
Wheras some adjust the tempearture and set it to very cool in summer and very hot in winter.

I tend to keep my climate control set to 19 in Winter and 21 in Summer. My wife prefers 21 in Winter and 22 in Summer! Even when we didn't have climate control I used the heater/cooling fans sparingly.

I drive along with my heaters up ... window down .. during winter because I like to be warm, and I love to have fresh air.. so it balances out.

Summer...

Window down, fans off :)

Summer I have the windows down as best I can, you know, when we actually get some sun.

Winter I have to keep it pretty hot. That said, too much heat makes me drowsy, so if I feel that happening I wack on the cold air.

my climate control is at 32 all the time in the winter, the heat is directed at my feet
once their warm, im warm

give it winter or summer, i have to have the window down, i hate getting too hot

cold all year round with the windows open the few days it not raining and aircon on when i can

even at work never have the heaters on well sometimes when it snows just to warm are hands after a snowball fight i like working in the cold plus my thermo overalls makes me turn the heating off lol