Are you addicted to cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Would you say you are addicted to cars?

Can you go 2 weeks without driving or wanting to drive.
Does cars and driving enter your thoughts every hour or so.
Have you ever looked out of the window with the sole purpose of looking at your car?

Have you recieved any counselling for your addiciton?

Would you say you are addicted to cars?

Can you go 2 weeks without driving or wanting to drive.
Does cars and driving enter your thoughts every hour or so.
Have you ever looked out of the window with the sole purpose of looking at your car?

Have you recieved any counselling for your addiciton?

Yes , Yes , Yes , And Yes pmsl , im always looking out the window at the cars we own and some we dont , i try and drive everyday if i need to or not what the hell its got to be done pmsl

I'm not addicted, I could give cars up any time want too... honest!
thth390_crazy_driver.gif

erm yesi am, i went on hol and the first thing i did when i got home was take the car out for a run.

yes to all plus i work on them for a living can really get any sad lol

like looking for new ones as well even if i dont have the money for one
seem to keep looking at the lexus ls400 or 430 for the summer if i sell my discovery
and just sold my trans am and looking for another one already

With out a doubt, Addicted to finding the perfect car for me, too many variables, Agile, GT, light, V8, straight six, blower or turbo, I want it all, This week it´s a choice between a SEC 560, 740i sport, clio 172, s60 2.4t , Primera gt, 540i, clk, prelude, mx5, the list is endless. One day i`ll find the one.............

My car is driven every day, washed every 3 days, i'm goin on holiday in July, (taking the car with me) gets Services every 7k miles (even though the dealer says it only needs done every 10k) bought a new set of shoes for the car today to make it look nicer (17" AEZ Alloys)