Are you a silent or chatty driver

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
There seem to be 2 types of driver.
  1. The silent type that concentrates on the road.
  2. The chatty type that engages in non stop chatter.
Which would you say you were and does the other type wind you up?

What about passengers - do you prefer silent or chatty passengers?

Nice one :) I almost never ever talk. My radio is silent except for the traffic news. I concentrate on the road, and taking up challenges :)

If I'm on my own or with someone, I mainly slag off every one elses driving. Its terrible, I know.

I do hold a conversation but, I'm a bit detached from it, especially if I have more than one other person in the car, focusing more on criticizing other drivers and the road itself. Haha

I just can't manage a conversation so I'm definately a silent driver. My mother in law on the other hand will give a non stop commentry "oh look at those sheep in that field, looks like angoranrawwizzy wool, I'd should make a jumper soon, did you know that Kangaroos....."

She thinks I'm in a mood cos I'm silent ,when in reality I'm in a mood because she won't be silent!

:rolleyes:||

I tend to drive quietly as I'm used to driving alone. But if I have a passenger that wants to talk then I can quite easily talk and drive. I don't really mind if I have a chatty passenger, as long as it isn't too much!

Is this a boy/girl thing then. The boys are mainly silent and the girls are mainly chatty? (With exceptions of course;))

Hayley - you're not! never!

As a bloke I am able to witter away throughout the course of a journey quite happily. Occasionally I fall silent if something needs some extra special attention outside the car.

I'm quite happy to chat away during a 300 mile journey even with no passengers at all!

Err, that's just me and all my other personalities getting a chance to convene.

I tend to go either way LOL, just realised how that sounds :embarrest:
My passengers tend to be chatty which I will join in, unless ' road conditions take precedence, then I shut up & concentrate on what I'm doing ( or should that be supposed to be doing lol )
Have to admit I'm one of the first to comment on others ' bad driving ' :toung:, but I think I do it to alert myself to what they're doing! :mad:

Chris.. :blink1: