Are you a good passenger

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Are you a nervous interfering or terrified passenger in a car?

Do you generally relax or are you always checking the roads and junctions and reaching for an imaginary brake pedal?

I Am a lousy passenger.
Always going for the brake pedal that's not there and anticipating the road ahead.

Not a very good passenger I'm afraid, I can count on the fingers of one hand those drivers who I do not have a problem with; one of those just happens to be Her Indoors - she drives like Miss Daisy! Bless! :amuse:

when my mates are driving im fine but the when with the mrs she tells me im not aloud in her car anymore because im always pointing things out and how she should be driving

when my mates are driving im fine but the when with the mrs she tells me im not aloud in her car anymore because im always pointing things out and how she should be driving

Unbelievable! You think the lady would appreciate the sound technical driving advice! Some women, honestly :rolleyes:

very true ive never known anybody to change gear at 1500rmp and she wonders why the car judders she stops at roundabouts when there is nothing coming slams brakes on when green light changes to amber when its safe to just go through i sometimes wonder why i have no hair

I have to be the worst passenger ever. I sit and cry in the passenger seat like a little girl if anyone goes over 60 lol. Just been in too many bad accidents with people who thought they could drive. These days, I don't trust anyones driving.

Different story sitting beside my dad though, would sit to hell and back with him. In my 30 years, I've only seen him having one accident and that was in banger racing where someone pushed him square-on into a wall. He's a good pilot, lots of confidence and seems to be able to get out of any situation but the bit I admire most is that he tries to avoid the situation before it happens.

Different story sitting beside my dad though, would sit to hell and back with him. In my 30 years, I've only seen him having one accident and that was in banger racing where someone pushed him square-on into a wall. He's a good pilot, lots of confidence and seems to be able to get out of any situation but the bit I admire most is that he tries to avoid the situation before it happens.

That's :cool: