Are you a good passenger

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
When someone else drives can you relax, do you become a back seat driver or do you just sit in the crash position with your head in your lap and arms over your head?

I'm not too bad, it depends on the driver but I will cut nervous drivers some slack along with those that have recently passed their test. I find that if you say something it makes them more nervous and they start making silly mistakes even more!

Very rarely a passenger. Wife is okay, two of three daughters okay, middle daughter is a case of keeping eyes shut!

I'm not too bad as a passenger, I'm ok with her indoors driving as she drives like Miss Daisy bless her! :amuse:

not really my mrs has the attention span of a gold fish and i have mates who think they are the only people on the road

I'm a horrible passenger, always feel sick - but when i'm driving can do doughnuts etc and feel fine - weired that

I'm not the best passenger to be honest. Some drivers really spook me; often not the quick ones. The slow and inobservant ones worry me massively.

Semi bad passenger - i don't complaint, but am aware of every mistake and potentionally dangerous scenario.
As someone said above, often they don't even drive fast. most of my collegues don't even try to impress me with their driving skils, TBH. ;)
Must be honest and say few of them drive really well and i'm not nervous no matter how fast or slow they drive.