Archive from the old forum

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
By maurizio on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 11:51 am: Edit

I am a very proud owner of a seat cordoba GTi 2.0ltr 8valve. The only problem is that I wish to increase the power of my car. Apart from the chip and exhaust system do you have any suggestions pls???

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:09 am: Edit

I have bought an R plate seat ibiza 1.9 diesel S. I love it. Can you give me any hints on how I can make it accelerate faster and also maybe make the engine quieter?

By Murat Toplu on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:24 am: Edit

I am a 2001 Seat ibiza cupra 1.8T owner. I am using full supersprint exhaust system. My car has two osygen(lambda) sensors normally but because there is no cat on supersprint car is always giving bank 1 low cat effect and lighting the engine lamp. I heard that there is an electronic part that can installed to the second osygen sensor and sending the expected data to the ecu. is this a good solution? what is your advice for the problem? And I am planning to buy a ECU monitor device such as SECS c1004 or equilant device for monitoring and error cleanning. Can you please inform me about these? Thanks in advance.

Murat Toplu

By Danny Kennard on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 02:51 pm: Edit

I am an owner of a 2003 Seat Leon Cupra (180bhp), the engine runs a recurculating dump valve as standard, if i were to disconnect the outlet of the valve so i could hear the 'whoossh' noise, would this cause any harm/problems??
thanks.

By spunky1977 on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 04:46 pm: Edit

best dump valve for leon cupra (quiet)any ideas?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back