Archive from the old forum

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
By Miagi (193.110.171.129) on Friday, January 28, 2005 - 02:56 pm: Edit

What's your recommendations for a 1998 Civic with 1,6lt engine and automatic transmission?
This will be the first step for the modification process.I want to improve the acceleration and visual rating.Thanks for your advises

By DAYDAY (147.40.250.249) on Wednesday, January 05, 2005 - 03:52 pm: Edit

WHERE CAN I GET A CHIP THAT WILL INCREASE MY SPEED LIMITER OR DISABLE IT

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 03:05 pm: Edit

Can the 2.2 Prelude engine fit into a Civic 1.6 without too much modification?

By Anonymous on Monday, August 02, 2004 - 12:31 pm: Edit

You need to cut out a lot of metal and drill holes - it really is a major hassle. It's easier to drop in a tuned Type R engine and the power gain is similiar and the weight lower.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:28 am: Edit

Title: honda s2000

Question: i want to upgrade my s2000( '04) to reach 280hp.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 07:58 am: Edit

doesn't look like this site is to active. I currently have a 180bhp crx non-v-tec these mods were done 2 years ago to make this hp. I would like to know the parts that have come out lately that are likely to increase speed but be affordable.

By Anonymous on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 02:22 pm: Edit

Tuning products don't change much over time - new things come out for new engines.

The engine cleaning decoke sprays are really effective now as are the oil and fuel additives. Nos is becoming cheaper and is really simple to fit. A low pressure supercharger or turbo at 2-4 psi boost will have a pretty potent effect on performance without requiring major engine work.

The site is busy but the forum asks for a confirmation of the post which few people click on - Something I'm trying to fix but haven't got spare time at the moment.

dude if ur looking for an engine swap swap the the k serise or the b18c5 witch is an integra tpye r 210 hp stock and with the set up of a hondata chip it will be pushing atlest 250 with lkots of kool set ups that cum with the chip what are u looking for in ur honda explane it to nme and i will give u all the advice i can give

adz

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back