Anyone know about interior trimming?

blacklineninja

Track Warrior
I wanna do up the interior of my 206 - it's all velour at the minute.

So what I want is the doorcards and glovebox door retrimmed in a blue leather colour to match the car's paintwork with matching gear and handbrake gaiters, with the centre console painted to match the exterior.

With the seats, would it be cheaper to get the existing seats just trimmed black, or get the rear seats retrimmed black and get some Pug Perforamance black recliners in the front for £290.00 for the pair, plus whatever the subframes will cost.

When trimming aftermarket seats, is it cheaper to just retrim part of the seat than to redo it all?

Anyone able to give me a rough estimate on what all this would cost?

Depends where you go. See if you can get the interior from an SXi or something with leather cos this looks pretty cool and is cheaper than a custom retrim.

There are a few styling companies around try speaking with xquisite automotive about interior retrims as they have turned out some great looking cars.

Id get the rears retrimmed and invest in some new fronts. Even the best retrim fronts can look tired after a short while (leather is a little more forgiving though.)