Anyone here from south florida

Johnnycool

Car
97 bmw 318i
Need to meet someone who can actally look at my 97318i bmw. Tired of askn street mechs about slow acceration. Just would like someone with a similar car and can give me some pointers. This is my first bmw. And its a beaut. Emerald green all original.

^^ Yes Prince really does hail from the UK and is one of our foremost experts on BMW's!
Never been to Florida myself, my only experience is via friends descriptions of Disney World or scenes from the movies! I must say that your a very lucky man as the place looks the absolute business :amuse:

Really i didnt know. New to any kinda forum. How do post. I got one on cell phone. Others on camera. Thanx. Hey you really in uk?

Here is a guide on how to post pictures. How to post pictures.

Yes I'm English mate, born and bread.

^^ Yes Prince really does hail from the UK and is one of our foremost experts on BMW's!
Never been to Florida myself, my only experience is via friends descriptions of Disney World or scenes from the movies! I must say that your a very lucky man as the place looks the absolute business :amuse:

Thanks T! :D

I've gotta agree, holiday snaps and films do make the place look nice although everywhere has it's good and bad parts.