Anyone going to Modded UK?

Shame - I remember WORK. That thing that interferes with your day. At least it pays for your leisure time - only you never seem to get the leisure time.

No - I had a holiday 8) so have left it a bit late to sort out a stand.

Shame :!: I've got some really cool car contacts but theres always next year. Managed to get a complimentary PRESS pass though! :wink: (Pics coming to the best car site ever - soon.)

My car is not much to look at - I took off the Turbo badge and the rest is pretty stock at the moment so it looks like most other run of the mill purple A3's.

Its fairly ordinary looking - apart from being purple :wink: !

normal_audiA3.jpg

Goes like a rocket though and the handling is great. My last car the Rover 220 GTi is in the gallery at the moment.

Hi Cheryl - dont worry about handling - when you have no money - a car which doesn't handle is the most fun your gonna get - believe me I used to drive a Nova saloon :oops: - remember them!!!

Word of warning Cheryl - if anyone mentions waynne's car we inevitably get told about his old 220gti - for the future sanity of the forum the rest of us avoid Waynne :D

REDCOM has given some good advice there :cry: . My old rover was a fantastic ride - the engine was stripped down and rebuilt bla bla bla.... pistons ... head ... sports cat bla bla bla ... Lift off oversteer bla bla bla.

My new car the Audi is pretty standard but almost as quick as the Rover was and gives me more MPG. I guess he just wanted to save you from the history lesson!

BTW: I guess I'm old cos I state MPG instead of BHP & 0-60 times!