Any one agree this is stupid? how does he steer?

@turbo.

When posting something that has a little swearing in it, do I need to make the relevant changes or is that for the forum moderators to decide? Thanks!

TBH we don't usually let anything with swearing in it go but on certain occasions like this I decided to give a little warning as there is only one swear word in the vid, But you have to remember this is a family friendly site which is the reason we keep swearing to a minimum.
If you do post something up that has swearing in then yes it would be good if you popped a little message on the end just to warn that there is a bit of colourful language. ;)
But essentially it would be up to the moderator that comes across it first to decide whether it stays or goes.
Don't worry if you post something and it gets removed, you won't have any action taken against you. You'd just get a pm to discuss why it has been removed. :)

I don't understand it though? I've seen similar on Nascar racers.
It's just extreme 'scene'

aixam-bozo-retro-rides-gathering-2011-tonylanciabeta.jpg

I think minor is rather neat. Over the top is just.. well over the top. there is cool, then there is just pure stupidity.... plus there guy in the video made me LOL!