Any modified Kias out there

So if anyone has knowledge of a KIA performance camshaft manufacturer for the theta 2 GDI turbo, please be so kind as to help me out. I have received product that claimed to be for the 15 optima sx-t but was listed wrong. It requires a lobe for the fuel pump that was missing from my last attempt. I see this site references camshaft upgrades for KIA's as being in the top 3 upgrades for the bang, feel free to message me if you have a lead! Thanks!!

Who has done the brake switch delete on a KIA Optima? This is the one that allows all brake functions to work 100% yet eliminates the feed to the ECU for brake boosting purposes. I think I've located the wire needing modified, but would accept any feedback from those who might know for sure (color & pin#)! The KIA Optima will pull power when both gas and brake pedals are depressed together, if you know another way around this without including it in a tune I'd be interested as well.
Thanks!!

I have a stock 05 Spectra that I'm really wanting to make shine after years of abuse and neglect from my ex. I've got a few repairs to make, but once that's complete I really want her to have some real power under the hood

Hi everyone my name is Dale. I have a 2015 Kia Optima LX 2.4L. I've done quite a few mods so far. I call my car " Optima Prime", my wife came up with it. I have done suspension, brakes, rotors, calipers, air intake, throttle response module, performance chip, ground effects, rear spoiler, interior and exterior lighting and for my last mod. I will be installing a turbokit on my 2.4. I will post pics as soon as I am able after my required posts.