Any ford probe owners in here?

I think we have a few, hopefully they will find this post. What have you done to yours then Dethtats?

I have done a custom cold air intake, neon lighting, upgraded exhaust from 2.25 to 2.5 inch and stereo upgrade. Plan on a set of rims here soon, and possible a turbo install if the fuel prices ever drop!!!!! I have been looking for a body kit and am not happy with any i have found so far. I want something a little different than what every body else around here has.

A turbo should have too much of an impact on fuel usage unless you drive it hard. Probe bodykits are few and far between sadly.

Yours would look nice with a carbon fibre hood (oops nearly typed bonnet there and you wouldn't have know what I was talking about;)).

Actually i do know that you all call it a bonnett. Have done a little research and i thought the "bonnett" was the hood, fenders and grill though! My mistake. :)

Its funny how things get different names in different countries, its the same with the Boot and Trunk.

Over here a boot and bonnett are something a person wears!!!!lol

bonnett- hat or cap
boot - a hard form of shoe, usually used for work

Its also the same here but we also use them as car terms! It gets confusing. You ask a mechanic to take the tools out of the boot and he lifts up his leg and starts unlacing his boots! :lol: Not really.