Any CRX's still going strong out there?

timmy

Road Burner
From
staplehurst kent
she is beeing revamp at this moment/ come to my open day and see wat shes like this time brileycoachworks open day tn17 2PT 15 may 900.4.00pm free tea and coffeeeeee all welcome

T9 man

TC ModFather
From
London, UK
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
How many hours did that take to do? He will be wanting a pay rise for that effort :bigsmile:

SQUAREDOZ

From
TOOWOOMBA, AUSTRALIA
Car
HONDA CRX DEL SOL
SQUAREDOZ intro. Located, Queensland, Aust. Recently picked up a '92 Del Sol part-prepared for Club & Hillclimb work at 139,000km. 1.6 VTEC, Garrett turbo & intercooler, chipped with upgraded fuel pump, aftermarket induction, lt wt flywheel & crank pulley, HD clutch, 750cc injectors & Lenso racing rims. There's a competition valve kit & lt wt conrods, etc and work has been done on the motor. I replaced the suspension & fitted 205/50 tyres. Couple of problems under review but still a very enjoyable little car - I bought it for fun as more modern vehicles put me to sleep these days.

T9 man

TC ModFather
From
London, UK
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Greetings Squaredoz and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.

Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & I hope you enjoy the forum! :)