Any Cheap or Easy mods?

kyle2224

Car
2000 Sentra GXE
I have 2000 Nissan Sentra GXE 1.8L and was looking to do every and anything to make it less of a "grandma car", so does anyone have any advice on what I could do for little cost on either the motor or the cosmetic? Keep in mind that I have very little experience. But I would like to learn

First and foremost make sure you're starting with a good base. If not recently done, giving your car a good service with good quality parts and oil will ensure it runs to the best of its ability. Without that performance modding is pointless and you'll learn real useful mechanical skills.

NGK has got good Iriduim IX plugs so you can start with that, smooth out your intake airbox and change out the paper type filter to a high performance one. i did an add on 2nd fuel filter on the supply line before the injectors and it did a pep up on my engine as well as change out your stock muffler to a sport oval barrel - that for me also did pep it up a notch additionally. and additionally as MasterAuron said - clean oils and new filters go hand in hand with any engine service