Any 944 owners past and present

Aerial Andy944

The Torque Meister
Car
VW Golf GT TDi 200
Ok I've been on here for a short while and have seen recently some 944 owners taking a look at the site so thought I'd invite you all to make yourself known here in the Porsche section all past and present owners of the front engined Porsche from the humble 924 (which is still a brilliant car) through the 944, 968 and the mighty 928.
Maybe we can gather some experiences both good and bad.

To kick off my 944T is my first Porsche, always wanted one from when I was a teenager when these were new in the 80's so as I am nearly 40 and 'Meno-Porschal' as my wife says I got one while I can still enjoy it. Have been doing a rolling restoration for just over a year now. Was only going to do the bodywork and interior first but as things broke quite a bit I ended up repairing and ultimately modifying the engine, suspension and brakes instead. Have changed the rear spoiler from the rubber one to a raised adjustable 968 turbo S style and changed the wheels to 18" because the standard one had a buckle in one of them. Still haven't restored the body fully or even touched the interior at all, so much for plans. I've put a load of pics in the gallery to show how she looks at the moment.

So what experiences have you had

Andy

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back