Another newbie....

t5frankie

Torque Junkie
Car
volvo v70r 2wd man.
Hi thought i would introduce myself i am a fast car loon, i have just bought an accord type r but my secret weapon is my 330bhp volvo v70r that i use for shows and for nice weekends, here is a couple of pics of my cars

nvolvov70r.jpg

nvolvov70r1.jpg

honda1.jpg

honda2.jpg

Last edited:
Dear sweet momma! Welcome to the forums, may I drool on your cars? :love: Under normal circumstances I don't really like Volvo (it's the number one car that people mod here in swe since parts are easy to find and cheap=booring) but... ofc you own the car in the ONE color that makes it hot!!! :p

Dear sweet momma! Welcome to the forums, may I drool on your cars? :love: Under normal circumstances I don't really like Volvo (it's the number one car that people mod here in swe since parts are easy to find and cheap=booring) but... ofc you own the car in the ONE color that makes it hot!!! :p

Thanks for the compliment it goes as well as it looks too

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

Thanks for the pics, they look like stunning cars. Especially liking the V70r.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Last edited:
the honda is ok but cos ive been used to driving my v70r it feels like ive gone down to a diesel (power wise not revs) when i'm driving it

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back