Another New Hello.

mickyh

Car
Insignia 2.0 Elite
Mick here from Leeds. Been living in Yorkshire for about 20 years now.
Still a Geordie though !
Engineering Inspector and huge Moto GP fan, ex bike racer ( short circuits over the first 20 years,then a track day plonker over the last 20 years, very amateur lots of broke bones lol ).
Finding the Vauxhall forums a little quiet at the moment.
I've had an Insignia 2.0 160 Elite Light and Sight full Leather for about 18 months now. On a 12 plate but private plate.
Not bad but slow compared to my last Vec 150 which was chipped with a DTUK Red chip.
So on Friday I bit the bullet and got it remapped over at Selby.
What a different car, wish I had done it a year ago. I'll just lurk around a bit and see if I fit in.
ATB Mick.

Hi Mick from another 2 wheeled survivor :)
Good to see you have tweaked your car and am sure a young chap like you will feel right at home here |B

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin, sorry for my slow reply, I've not been around for what feels like an age due to health and family issues!

Nice to have you along, I hope you're enjoying the site.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back