Another cool concept from BMW?

never been a big fan og BMW but this one is on a whole nother level... It's "Italian" looking and, well a whole new style from them. But even with all that I'm not sure if it will make production since it may be to radical and many people who would be able to afford one of those often relate the name to boy racers on theyr 1991 model of BMW just driving as hell itself were after them:cheesy:

All in all, a new style but not sure about production efficiancy

If bmw think a,

three-cylinder, direct injection turbodiesel engine

Is innovation please kill me now, just rerelease the E36 3 series again and everyone will be happy :)

Last edited:
promotion car with out a dought, it looks gd, almost i-robot stylee, although to admit i am no a big fan of bmw, but i really cant see it becoming a production car

I'm not a fan of BMWs, nothing to do with the cars, just the badge and name, it brings to mind obnoxious middle management toss offs. But I want that car right now, I don't even care how it drives, just look at it! It's a work of art!

Probably only a concept for promotion though, all the good looking things are :(

I'm a fan of the older generation of bmw's and only some of the newer ones but im really not sure about this one, from some angles it looks ok but the rear is hideous, i don't think it'll make production at least not without heavy modifications to the bodywork