Another car .........

they were rare in 1966 - only 544 were made .
Being completely handbuilt made the cost way to high for most people
obviously a lot rarer now there are less than a 100 on the official CSP register and thats including ones being restored.

I bet you're up all night excitedly waiting for the JDM Santa to arrive!

Does Brexit affect car imports from Japan much? (Or will it?)

So a belated update
The Silvia arrived a week late due to the storms . On the ship the fluid drained out of the clutch slave which meant it was "pulled" off. The only peoblem was the retard organising this connected the chain to the ARB . :mad: and it prompy pulled the arb out of its mountings and bent the ARB.
All fixed now by a very good welder but ittook two weeks.
The interior has been done but the seats are still at the coachtrimmers (travelling restrictions) A pain but I cant drive it anyway .

The bodywork is way better than expexted in fact it is really something. The car has been in a collection for at least 10 years so there is a lot of mechanical workto do. Better that way around though.

so brakes need doing completely ,some wiring , clutch slave the exhaust is ok but the manifold needs welding or changing. Plus of course some chroming.
The DVLA seem incapable of registering it but they are rubbish normally so thats no surprise.Publication1m.jpg

Good to see that this rare gem has finally arrived but what dumb ass tows any car by the ARB ?.V(

I'm guessing that it will be a stable mate for your original R32 that you drove to meet up with Os and us in London on out bucket list trip a few years ago ?

Os had been MIA on the forums for quite some time now and wondered if you had any info as to his whereabouts and health ?

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back