Annoying friends

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What things do your friends do to or in your car that winds you up?

I have a friend who bangs on the roof when he gets out. I fantacise about screaming away down the road and taking of his arm with a specially sharpened roof mounted arial!:lol:

Feet on the dash is also a bit pet hate of mine.

My sister does the feet on the dash trick, and im constantly telling her not to, really winds me up. People using their feet to push the doors open is annoying too. My sister also likes rooting through the glovebox to see if there is anything interesting *grr*.

Thinking about it.. maybe its just my sister thats annoying :p

All of my friends shut the door a little to hard for my liking, they also always forget to lock there side of the door (as my car isnt cool enough for central locking).

The ones who constantly change the car radio over(surf channels)then end back at the first 1 and you just catch the end of ya fav song and shutting the door like it weights a tone and needs all their might to do it.:mad:

changing songs every 10 seconds is very annoying, opening windows at speeds above 20

rob, wonder what things you could put in there

Hahahaha... probably shouldn't post my thoughts on that one! :lol:

I don't like mates trying to tell me how to drive, or touching the stereo, or not putting the seat belt back properly, or pointing out things on the side of the road that I quite clearly can't look at.

One of my friends in particular will jump up and down in the seat and, honestly...he is not lightest person I have met. I mean, I will WATCH the seat squeak in agony and then look at him like: WTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?!?

Point being: If he breaks my seat, I am pulling a shiny new one out of his ass.