DSC00118.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_7438.jpg

-Boot tidy and liner.
-Alutec all aluminium strut brace.

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

Koni Sport Yellows all round now, installed myself :D My god are they good. Amazing the transformation while still using lowering springs.

Great write-up on fitting the strut inserts Here.

They look stock... but they really aren't.
IMG_2485.jpg

Adjustable wonderment
IMG_2487.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I loved those Rotas and had to get them! When the money is there.. haha not for a long time... I'd like to get some TE37s.

Right got some updates :) Not browsed these forums for a while will have to get back into posting on here again.

Recently ditched the Konis due to opertunity to get in on a groub buy for BC Coilovers BR series. Saved £150 on them. These BC Coilovers are superb and the quality is outstanding. For those that don't already know BC made Greddy's coilovers which shows they know how to make 'em :). Most importantly though the handling is more than brilliant. Very pleased with them.

IMG_8361.jpg

Pulsar grille front end conversion is well underway now. I did the custom work myself with some help from a lad from my owners club. Getting a bodyshop to paint it though. Being painted at this moment :) DIY work was tricky but we got there. Pics to follow to show you what I have in store.

I've also been making a collection of parts ready for stage 2 which includes IC upgrade, hybrid turbo, remap with dastek unichip q, with gauges to check it's all running well:

IMG_8878.jpg

My Dad just took his M3 evolution out from hibernation so thought I'd grab a pic :):

IMG_8881.jpg

Finally got my custom bumper/grille work done :bigsmile: Very pleased with the results and I think this is how the N16 Almera should have looked :)

I did the work myself and got the painting done at a bodyshop. Took a while to get it right but it was worth it I feel ;)

IMG_8893.jpg

IMG_8895.jpg

IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8906.jpg

I reckon the back end is sitting much nicer now you have the coilovers on.

The whole stance of the car is sweet and I love the aggressive front end.

Nice work. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments :) Glad the Almera is getting some attention :lol:

Some more pics from a camping trip over the bank holiday.

IMG_9105.jpg

IMG_9054.jpg

IMG_9026.jpg

IMG_9074.jpg

IMG_9086.jpg

IMG_9099.jpg

Last edited:
Got my catch tank in. Ghetto cable tie fixtures for now. Will make up a bracket later on.

IMG_8553.jpg

IMG_8554.jpg

Also have uprated IC stuffs :)

OE and uprated:
ICcompareDSC00504.jpg

IMG_8434.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

A couple more pics:

IMG_9957.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

Wow man that looks really great! I don't think I've ever seen an Almera actually but that looks really sweet! I really like the custom grill and rims, makes the car look quietly aggressive.

I like the intercooler mod job you did as well.

What future mods do you have planned?

Thanks for you comments :). The intercooler was being trial fitted there so it's not quite in yet. had to buy a couple of different hoses then the job's a goodun!

'Quietly agressive' is exactly the look I've gone for do pleased with that :D.

A few things done today because I was getting restless with the modding....had my MOT today as well do needed new discs and pads.

-Fitted polly exhaust hanger.
-Made up bracket for catch tank.
-Painted coolant tank cap.
-Lacquered rad cap.
-Lacquered calipers.
-Fitted new pads and discs.

IMG_8556.jpg

IMG_8559.jpg

IMG_8566.jpg

IMG_8577.jpg

IMG_8583.jpg

Thanks for the update, when do you think it will all be finished - or is this one of those never finished projects that keeps having new things done and added;)

looking good thanks for the update

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys :) Yeah a modded car is never truely finished :lol:

Fitted in the new intercooler and pipe work last week along with a boost gauge as shown in the pics. Pics show versions with mesh removed for shows and meets :cool: and mesh on for a more stealthy look.

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_8672.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

It's a been good while since I've visited Torque forums so sorry about that admins!

A number of things done in the last year, but here's the mod list as it stands.

K&N panel air filter.
Cold air feed.
Custom front bumper.
Phase 1 rear lights.
Climair wind deflectors.
Custom 2.5" turbo-back stainless exhaust by Powerspeed.
Alutec strut front brace.
Custom Intercooler and piping.
BC Racing coilovers.
EGR blanked.
Falken FK-452 front and Kuhmo KU31 rear.
16" Nissan Enkei wheels.
16" lightweight SSR Intergral 2 track wheels.
Boost and EGT gauge.

EGR blank
IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

New Nissan Enkei wheels
IMG_4523.jpg

IMG_4767.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

Last edited: