Alloys

Lance Armpong

Car
Saab 900 turbo vert
Hello all!

I have a set of Saab 17" alloys which i think are called Daytona, they need a refurb, does anyone know how much they are worth? i did read that they are quite rare and sought after???????

Can you post up a pic for us (you will need 10 posts though)

A nice set of used alloys is generally worth £75 - £125 each. In mint condition they will probably sell for more than this. A refurb though will probably cost about £50 per wheel depending on where you go to get it done. Have a look at our DIY section as there is a refurbing alloy wheels thread in there you might find interesting.

hey yeh two questions to add to this
- do people generally want stock standard alloys with cars (im putting better rims on my maxima and was wondering if ill get decent money back)
and
- what are the wheels where the actually rim design is concaved so it wont come up against gutter rash

Sock alloys on a luxury model are the upgrade for the base model with steel wheels so yes there is usually a market for them, especially if they are in good condition.

Deep dish or split rims I think are what you mean by concaved.

Not heard of a Daytona Saab wheel. Most likely to be off an Aero or Viggen as these were the cars fitted with 17" alloys. How old are they?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back