ALLOYS!!!

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
It can't be that hard to find some reasonably priced alloys, or so i would have thought before i tried actually looking for some. The cheapest ones i've found that look any good (18") are £600! Which is about twice what i ideally wanted to pay! If anyone knows of any 17" or 18" 5-stud alloys going cheap then please, PLEASE let me know! I really need some bigger rims on my machine.
Thanks guys,

Pete 8)

Looking at your sig I'm guessing you are a They Might be Giants Fan! Cool stuff. Their music just blew me away - so fresh different and funny. If I hear of some alloys I'll post them up here. I presume that you have tried ebay?

Tried Ebay but they're either crap, wrong stud layout or But It Now £1,000,000 know what i mean? Just want some fairly cheap 18's

i have some 17" universal fitting alloys for sale one with a new tyre the others have plenty of tread as well left , if anyone is intrested, they came off my mini cooper which i sold

mini maz said:
i have some 17" universal fitting alloys for sale one with a new tyre the others have plenty of tread as well left , if anyone is intrested, they came off my mini cooper which i sold

Post in the "for sale" section.

mini maz said:

Got a picture of them mate?

Did you ever get the pics done of the alloys MiniMaz?

Has anyone else got any, or does anyone else know anyone that's selling off some alloy wheels for cheap! I really need some and soon, well, within a couple of weeks anyway.

Thanks again all,

Pete 8)