• Colour Coded

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Pixel

Road Burner
Car
Ford Fiesta Zetec-S
Alloy Wheels

They come in different sizes & styles but which is your favorite color for them?

Feel free to post your answer here in more detail.

I voted my top 3 out of the 5, which were: Black, White & Two Tone.

Theres nothing wrong with silver alloys but since you usually spend a lot of money on a set of wheels, why not make them different? get more for your money? I think black alloys look good on cars that have black trimmings/bumpers and also if the cars color is a light one.

i.e. Black alloys on a bright yellow car would look nice.

Two-Tone is perfect for the car thats looks stupid with just silver or black. You don't see many two toned alloys around at the moment but I like the way some cars can pull it off.

Same goes for white, I reckon white alloys look absolutely stunning with black cars, blue cars of my favorite: Dark Red cars. As for color coded alloys, Ive seen them around but 75% of the time, its over-done. You see a nice car in say... orange but its been fully color coded (trimmings, bumpers, mirrors) and then to top it all off, it has orange alloys. To be honest, its just a little bit too much and an eyesore.

My favorite are black or two tone Black and chrome. The only problem for me is that the car I'm looking at now is at a 13" 4 hole rims but I would like 15" two tone black and chrome for it but it's really hard to find the right size and number of holes

I love black wheels with polished rim.... looks awesome on the right car. My wheels are hyperblack (a really dark silver) and so quite different and i think they suit the colour of the car really well, but black with polished rim definately does it for me.

Do you remember the limited edition Polo which had a different colour for every single panel?

Do you remember the limited edition Polo which had a different colour for every single panel?

jsut imagin if you had a little bump in that car...

if you went to the scrap yard to get a new panel you wouldn't need to look for a specific colour because anything would go....lol

golf-766761.jpg

What were VW thinking...?

The wheels were all the same colour though!

It could be handy in a police persuit - by the time they tell control what colour the car is you will have got clean away ;)

(Not that I am in anyway advocating running from the police or endorsing acitivities which could incur the interest of our excellent traffic law enforcement consultants.)

The wheels were all the same colour though!

It could be handy in a police persuit - by the time they tell control what colour the car is you will have got clean away ;)

(Not that I am in anyway advocating running from the police or endorsing acitivities which could incur the interest of our excellent traffic law enforcement consultants.)

lol....thats a bit political isn't it?

Have you looked in our sponsors shop - TSW's are back in stock according to an email I just got.;)