Alloy wheel sizing, 03 on

What size?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adrenalin84

Car
Honda Accord Type S
Alrighty there peeps, got an Accord type s and its sitting on its standard 16's and looking a bit sorry for itself, i know my car is already slightly lowered as its a type s so i was wondering, what size i can go up to without greatly affecting the ride comfort?,

17's :)
18's :D
19's :twisted:

stick with 16's :embarrest:

Would prefer comments from type s owners but any advice is welcomed!
Cheers,
Rico

What do the standard 16's look like? Not a fan of non-performance aftermarket alloys tbh. Sometimes powder-coating your standard alloys and lowering your car a bit more can have a much better effect imo...don't forget bigger wheels will slow your car down.

lol i've got some lovely deep dish for sale that would fit ;)

lets see them :)

I had a set of 17"'s on my ford focus (up from std 15's) and they were comfortable enough, and that was with it lowered 40mm. The std alloys would look better with a refurb but i think the car screams out for bigger even if they were in exactly the same style, i am not going to go all bling bling ;)

lets see them :)

I had a set of 17"'s on my ford focus (up from std 15's) and they were comfortable enough, and that was with it lowered 40mm. The std alloys would look better with a refurb but i think the car screams out for bigger even if they were in exactly the same style, i am not going to go all bling bling ;)

Here you are buddy http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f53/my-new-wheels-sale-7538/ This is 2fasts ad to sell them pics are also on this thread.

civic alloys....hmmm....not too sure bout those cant decide if i like em, i think i'm gonna go for 17's for sure, prob oem ones though to keep every1 happy :d

I'd go with 17's and some low profile tyres to keep the wheels to the same size as the 16's overall.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back