Alloy Wheel Key Problem

cmf2000

Car
Hyundai Coupe 2.0L
I had my alloys fitted a few months ago. recently i got a puncture and when i went to the garage to get in sorted, they told me i had lock-in wheel nuts. the guy who fitted my alloys never gave me the key. Does anyone know where i could buy a key from. I live in manchester if that makes nay difference

Have you tried the person who sold/fitted them in the first place? Otherwise you'll need to know the manufacturer but if you don't have the code for them then you will have no luck. Hammer an impact socket over them and ditch them for new ones, McGard are good. What type are they as some are useless.

halfords should have a set of left hand thread removers. you will need an air gun though to gain purchase on the bolt

just out of interest have you checked the boot / glove box ? did your original alloys not have a locking wheel nut

jnKBLv46V6PXzeYK-DITFmND5XOf13Msgd4tG9bncuQjprhl-lSIVJIzSPoO8hbjz-NlAV02BZ4c4WM1AdIvHTlxrFv2_XoniLJrdLm0gUpEpyfT414Lo15SzsqRay5zTY7bhCTxtKc7-HZsA1jh7fXZIG4Gw3gJod98N1clEg

image of said tool for removal

Like said before contact the place that fitted them in the first place as they must have the key since they took them off, failing that then check your glove box or anywhere in the car.