Alloy Pricing, Help?

dpsubaru

The Torque Meister
Car
Subaru WRX Turbo 04
Have a guy interested in a set of 19" Chrome ADR Emotion alloys that i have still boxed lying in my garage, but hes asked what price i want for them. Am not in need of cash but have no use for them and just want to give him a fair price.
Wheels are in first class condition, never used. For a BMW 530 (actually have 4 sets the exact same so would be good to offload some). Not interetsed in giving them away at silly prices. No tyres.
Any idea what i should offer him them at?

Try £100 apiece.

The only stockist I could find in 30s was a wholesaler selling them at US $125 each, which is about £85.

waynne: difficult one to answer, as bought them as part of a package plus had to import them and so paid tax, vat etc... on them. Think it was probably about gbp70 each (at a guess).

was think to offer them at gbp300 for the set of 4

waynne: difficult one to answer, as bought them as part of a package plus had to import them and so paid tax, vat etc... on them. Think it was probably about gbp70 each (at a guess).

was think to offer them at gbp300 for the set of 4

Sounds like a very fair price to me!

pleased to advise the buyer has taken them up at 300 notes for the set. Seemed well chuffed as well at this price (doh! must have sold them too cheap)!! Thanks for all the comments