All Hail UK Policing and Freedom of Speech!

It's quite shocking how easy it is to offend criminals nowadays with the help of the people who are supposed to be catching them. Steal my car and hope I don't catch you because you will never steal again, simple. If that offends criminals or the self serving plod, then so what, I don't care.
Unfortunately I lost respect for the plod a few years back. Obviously they're not all useless but the new band of little hitlers who think that being a copper gives them a certain power, are beyond contempt.
I'll gladly explain my views on the plod and why I came to those conclusions if a relevant post ever arises.

Don,t forget the human rights of the criminal musy be upheld at all costs:mad:
Its easier for the police to to that than go aftter the theiving scum!
The human rights act should be repealed now!
Perhaps then the police will then be empowered to do what they joined for to detect and prevent crime.
I am with you Country Bumpkin if anyone breaks into my house steals my car etc watch out!
Better not say anymore maybe the police read this forum:mad:

Loving the comments that have been left basically saying they deserved it cos they are rich. Nice.

Yes, alot of bitterness in them posts, it's all relative at the end of the day no matter what it costs.

In certain countries they would cut off their hand for such a crime! A great deterent, but no, we hound the victims and punish the guilty with PS3's, film theatres and pool tables...............

Britain is weird for this, we hate success. We see a successful self-employed person and we don't say "oh, he must be working hard", we say "oh, he must be charging too much."

I think the problem is Envy. A lot of people in this country do not want to work to get what hard working people deserve and earn. I work hard and I am the only person I know out of my friends that earn enough. I admire successful people, as they can influence greater possibilities within my own life.

Britain is weird for this, we hate success. We see a successful self-employed person and we don't say "oh, he must be working hard", we say "oh, he must be charging too much."
i disagree with this people generally only have a problem with rich people who were born with a silver spoon (the rich getting richer)
people who make there fortune from the ground up get alot of respect/admiration!! our very own dr reid springs to mind here

I'd rather trust to proving my innocence in a court of law than paying for every terrorist who fancies a handout and find that we can't evict them due to the incompetence of tony and his wicked witch, the smiling gibbon.

I'd rather trust to proving my innocence in a court of law than paying for every terrorist who fancies a handout and find that we can't evict them due to the incompetence of tony and his wicked witch, the smiling gibbon.

That's my whole point and you've missed all of it.

You should not be required to prove yourself innocent. It's up to the court to find you guilty. That's the whole principle of democracy.

If Human Rights was repealed and removed you'd be in exactly that position.

And without human rights your right to any trial, never mind a fair one would also be repealed. As would you right to appeal against any decision made.

Think it through cautiously.

HR is fine but gets applied to situations it was never meant for.

Prisoners' voting rights for instance. You can vote when you get out of prison you theiving little scrote.

this is precisely why i hide my car keys even though there are times when i cant remember where i put them so i have to hunt around for them. leaving them out in the open is asking for trouble as we all know that the thieving little swines are breaking into houses just to steal the car keys.
oddly enough i do have a set of keys missing, or put somewhere i cant find them but its the V6 which has no front wheels among lots of other butchered parts so i cant see them nicking that unless they tow it away in order to nick my spanners and screwdrivers. even then it only just fits through the gate so not much chance of that happening

this is precisely why i hide my car keys even though there are times when i cant remember where i put them so i have to hunt around for them. leaving them out in the open is asking for trouble as we all know that the thieving little swines are breaking into houses just to steal the car keys.
oddly enough i do have a set of keys missing, or put somewhere i cant find them but its the V6 which has no front wheels among lots of other butchered parts so i cant see them nicking that unless they tow it away in order to nick my spanners and screwdrivers. even then it only just fits through the gate so not much chance of that happening

Mate you'll be supprised gypsys will take anything metal that aint bolted down claymore had his nitros bottle taken;)

I doubt the right to vote every four years does much to relieve the misery of being inside for a long stretch. But agree it was still needless to bother implementing in the first place.