Alfa Romeo image

R

ReneItaly

Hello Alfa Romeo owners,

Hereby I would like to ask you a question: For a study assignment at a university in the Netherlands, we would like to find out what is exactly the image of the Alfa Romeo brand. Therefore we have constructed a questionnairy to measure how Alfa Romeo owners feel about this brand. We would really appreciate it if you could fill in these questions. If you have any suggestions, please tell us.
Note: this questionnairy is only for our own research: it will not be published and the answers will be deleted after we have finished our assignment.

I am sorry Rene but new members with less than 10 posts are not allowed to post up any URL links, this is a TorqueCars rule that helps to protect us against spamming. Please feel free to have a look around the site and get involved in some of the other members threads, you will have 10 posts in no time at all and will then be free to repost your enquiry!

T9 man

Thank you in advance,

René

Last edited by a moderator:
May be a bit late but after owing Alfas for the past 10 years now on a 159 ti mapped dpf deleted 1.9jtdm I am now a diesel convert, 156 twinny 2.0ltr 16v vvt was a great car and the 159 is easily as good if not more refined, will never buy an non Italian car again, ever