alfa 33

vladmanro

Car
Alfa Romeo 33, 1.7l
Hi guys. I'm a big alfa enthusiast. My first car was a 1998 156, 1.6 liter, 16 valve, 120 hp. One exhaust valve broke and ruined the engine. After that came a 2.0 liter, 155 hp 156, that currently is used by my wife.
Now i got a 1991 1.7 liter, boxer 8 v 33, just for my own pleasure. Drove it a couple of times an just loved it.
Now i am planing a complete restoration, an engine swap with a 16 valve 1.7 liter boxer engine, 132 hp, rear axle swap still from a 16 valve engine doner car to benefit from its disc brakes which my car does not have.
My problem is the doner car which is very hard to find, at least in Romania and Hungary. Anyone know one for sale?

thanks guys. I am a member of TC for quite a while, but till now i have been only reading the interesting articles on the site. now i am really at need with the doner car.

Wish I could help you with your search. Romania and Hungary are proving difficult to find the right car then, that's a real shame.
Might I suggest you try placing an enquiry in our Wanted Section in the For Sale forum!
We have members all over Europe and you just might get lucky with a request.

The best of luck to you! ;)