Airbrushing.........

m3dobrean

hello,my name is Dobrean Marian and I'm from Romania......
i like very much this forum,so I want to present here, my airbrush works....
I hope you like them......
DSCN0050.jpg

file_42967_phpD4so03.jpg

DSC01510.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

DSCN0056.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

DSCN0064.jpg

DSCN0066.jpg

waynne said:
Welcome to the site. You are very talented! How long do the designs take to finish?
well, it depends how dificult it is.....
examples:-clown:11 hours
-king kong: 4 days
-the bike: 2 weeks.......

my favorite is the Tiger cub, the dragon, and the smoking Skull. 8)
Welcome m3dobrean

How long have you been doing airbrushing?
it must be hard to get the hang of.

When will we see an air brushng of a gorgous Romanian Chick?
:p

thanks very much.....
i'm airbrushing for 2 years..............
you need a lot of practice to be good, and I still need a lot of practice.......

over two weeks I will be in northampton........do you know someone who wants some things like these on their rides or you know a tuning garage where they need an airbrush guy????can you help me please....

i dont want any on my current car,
but why not contact these guys:
http://www.styledynamix.co.uk/
They dont currently do painting, but i'm sure they have space for it.
they might be impressed with yor work, and they will know whether their customers may be interested.

but, they are based about 70miles away from Northhampton, (West-London ! even better) 8)

thanks very much.....
do you have any friends who airbrush,cause I want to know the prices, that they preceive......
can anybody give me a idea??

I don't know anyone and I feel like that airbrush culture is missing in Iceland. I don't know about any companis that do that here. I think I have herd about 1 guy who did this but that was a few years ago and I haven't heard anything else

ok...
anyway thanks...
and if you know someone who wants to airbrush on something maybe he wants to come here in romania..... :D

I was just thinking about for me and because there is noone that does it here you could probably get a few more and even get a job in a garage but I was thinking for me. It would probably be easyer for me to come to you or try to meet you at the torquecars show or something but I was thinking 1 job :rolleyes:

well.....the problem is that i haven't finished the highschool yet...i am 18 years old and from 17 september start the hardest year for me...cause in summer i have some 10 big exams...and I must learn.
but you can come here and i can do the job for you with pleasure...you can come with your car and stay here in romania for a week or two(for free)...
otherwise i'm sorry.....but maybe i will come there after the exams....
you want to airbrush your entire car??
or i think you can send the car here.....but it's your choice!!

Well done mate - looks nice. What is it going on? Looks like a big bike to me but I really cant place the shape of the parts.

Yeah, I'm here.

I'll Just have to take you up on that later, I'm still in school and I'll probably getting my first car in march next year.

Great job on the pictures there, but what is it from, a motorcycle...?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back