After the accident

charger69

Pro Tuner
Car
Opel Corsa B X14XE
Before 2 weeks had an accident. was driving in mad condition, family problems, was close to divorce, long sotry, short.

Driving back home, was doing 70 kmh, I know it is not legal, and in one moments from being nervous didn't realise i turned more than should and hitted a parked car, a 2014 fiat panda.
since had no insurance had to pay it 500 euros are gone. now am making plans to get the money back i borrowed.
Now let's talk my car.
When i turn it on, put in 1st gear engine makes sound like hammer hits and wont run at all, it is a FWD.
the tie rod of the fron co drivers side is broken, european drivers side, not uk.
and the drive shaft, the part that is covered in plastic has broken metals coming out of it.
plus the wheel is moved back for an inch.

talking of tie rod, this is where it is broken
s-l225.jpg

DSC07798w.jpg

Your situation reminds me of my late fathers wise words/ advise

" Son if it has breasts or wheels it's going to give you trouble and cost money"

If you have broken a tie rod, seriously damaged a drive shaft and moved the wheel back an inch you certainly have hit something pretty hard so some real damage is to be expected .
And as it is fwd Id say that would be serious damage.

Sounds like a potential write off to me so probably needs looking at by an expert which you should be able to get done by through your insurance.

But youve said no insurance .....................
Does that mean none for damage to your car (unfortunate) or none at all ? (unbeleiveable)

Sorry to hear your problems and I hope you get it sorted out soon.

Get the suspension aligned properly, my guess is you've distorted the car and just replacing a tie rod will not be the end of the problems.

hey guys sorry for being late really many problems here, financially most. car been sitting for a long time, am hoping to fix these problems sa can return to the car. yes i definitively will need a mechanic by my side to help me since as yugguy said i am afraid from more damage, which i hope is not, especially not in transmission. tie rod and drive shaft aren't expensive, but wheel alignement might be, plus i will need help, i can replace parts but need to check them properly.

Do you not have insurance or do they not have insurance? Are you third party only, meaning due to it being your fault you have to pay out?